May 21, 2007

Earthly responsibilities


It is a blog cliché to apologize for not blogging one's blog enough. But I'm not a cliché-maker, so I'm not sorry. In fact, I am the opposite of sorry-- I'm indignant. Here I am, providing day after day of constant excellence while getting ripped off by APOD, Slate, and Zosia, and I am supposed to apologize for being so awesome that people would miss my presence while I tend to my earthly responsibilities? I think not.

I'm not totally disappearing from The Topography (yes, that's what I'm calling it now apparently), I'm just buried in work for the next fortnight, so lower your expectations yet further.

2 comments:

Zosia A. C. Krusberg said...

wait a minute....are you starting a fight with me? huh??? i'm quite aware i steal your blog entries from time to time but hey, there have been an instance or two when it's gone the other way...

:)

so, done yet?

(Ryan) Michney said...

Obviously, I was being facetious. I just think it is awesome that you read it at all...
Mock-serious complaints about unoffending people or groups are fun.