March 30, 2007

Colloquium Drawing of the Week 7


Further continuation of my Colloquium Drawing series. Not in anyway coherent, but the puffer fish are fun to draw. Also, the lecturer was actually pretty interesting, so I was, unfortunately, somewhat distracted by the talk itself. A friend of mine who could barely contain his giggling and made various requests like "draw a lobster!" was quite interested in having it, as long as I signed and dated it first! If I hadn't known I'd be giving it away, I would have made the diver a skeleton, so it seems that he saved his life...at least for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can certainly relate to drawing in a somewhat boring class ... try Economics class, last class on Friday, with a prof that speaks in monotone. Anyway, have you thought of taking them with you to your therapist? BTW I really like them, particularly the attacking aliens.

(Ryan) Michney said...

Thank you! Therapist you say? I didn't think they were that deranged...